Sunday, October 24, 2010

Senamrobikton 2010


Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone for coming for the Senamrobikton. We couldn't have made it a success without you guys. I saw that the sale of coupons on that day was overwhelming until they couldn't keep up with the demand. I'm pretty sure that we have made it well over our target of RM120,000.00. And I also wish to announce that I will still be the admin of this blog since I couldn't find a suitable replacement. Hehe sorry about that..... :( I think I'll just make this blog into an alumni page for the school and maybe post a few fun articles on this blog. You know like a community page..... I'll probably help Puan Azrina keep you updated on the school events. Well, for the Std 6's of this year the year will soon come to an end soon so please join the SSP Class of '10 page on Facebook and also SSP: The Official Alumni to keep you updated!

Best regards,
Sean Ng


No comments:

Post a Comment